06 March 2009

The Song Machine WebQuest "Nothin' But The Blues"

I have designed and uploaded my first Song Machine WebQuest "Nothin' But The Blues" for my Michigan State University CEP-811 Technology for Educators class. A WebQuest is a self-directed journey through a particular subject, I decided to explore the world of the blues and incorporate it into my Song Machine concept as a exercise in writing a blues song. I have designed it for 3rd to 5th graders, and it is still a work in progress, but click on the link above and see what you think.

3 comments:

  1. Hey, I showed this to some of my peers who work at other ISDs today. We were doing an Adobe Connect session together and they thought it was pretty neat! Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's weird it posted with my Blog name that I created a couple of years ago for my staff so they knew what a Blog was.-Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Melissa! I'm going to keep tweaking it, I think it's worth saving and I can use it as a template for WebQuests in other musical styles.

    Now, I have to do that STAIR project - no rest for the wicked!

    ReplyDelete